Post 3 - I'm manga reader


Hello!

Today I'll talk about my hobbies. Over time they have been varying but I always like freaky stuff. When I was little I really liked dancing. Nowadays I love reading manga and watching anime instead. (I know, I'm otaku girl haha)

What do I like to read? I usually enjoy reading manga’s, these have different genres and themes, from which I like romance the most (in especially yaoi and shoujo). And why manga’s? because It's simple as I have an application on my phone for it. When I'm not reading manga’s, I read common Books with different themes like mystery, fantasy, police and romance (My favorite author is Rainbow Rowell)

If someone at this point wonders what a manga is, it is a Japanese comicbook that is read from right to left, something more complicated than the American ones but you get used to it easily. Like manga, anime it’s an animated series in Japan.


I really enjoy Asian entertainment, my brother got me into it, so inevitably I began to like it more and more. Nowadays I read on my phone and also watch anime on it. The time that I dedicate depends according to the day, sometimes I don’t read or see anything at all but, in contrast, there are other ones where I practically do nothing else.




Comentarios

Entradas populares