Post 6 - My last blog :c

 

Hello! This is going to be my last blog of the year :c

Well… following the idea I wrote to you on my last blog. The topics that interest me are from Human Resources to yoga haha That’s why I’ll tell you about some postgraduate course degree that I’d like to study in the future.

I don’t know if the English teacher magically read my mind (or hacked my email lol), but recently I asked my professor of “Gestion de Personas” if he could recommend me a course in HHRR to specialize. He recommended three Universities; Catholic University, Adolfo Ibañez University and University of Chile. Of course, the last one it’s the one I’m most interested in, not only because I already study here, because I might need to get a scholarship that allows me to study without so much trouble. My teacher told me that there are many human resources postgraduate so that i should look for one that catches my attention and just sing up when I’m ready.

I would like to take a course to specialize in human resources, an area that interests me a lot. I think I would like to study Both in Chile and abroad, this way I can have a more complete learning with different perspectives according to the ideals of the country. I would also prefer to take a part-time course in person, I’m slow to understand things (lol) online it’s much harder for me.

As I told you, not only I would like to learn human resources but, also, I’m very interested in mesotherapy and yoga. Both of them are completely different careers that require more years of study, I still do not know if I am ready to study more years.

My Dream is to be independent that’s why all I want to do is work!

It has been kinda fun blogging from me throughout this online semester even if they were just to approve the course.

I hope you have a happy merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Comentarios

  1. hi !, what varied interests, but both areas are interesting enough to be developed in advanced studies

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares