Post 1 - A country I would to visit

In my first blog, I want to tell you about the countries I would like to visit on the Asian continent

Actually, when I think about where I do like to travel, there's a huge list of place I don't know and would like to meet. But... I finally found two countries that I would REALLY like to meet within the Asian continent, come whit me to get to know these beautiful pleaces 😉

The firts place is South Korea. Here are many touristic place, but for me there is one in particular thar I would love to meet someday.

I mean the famous Korean street food that has a huge variety of delicious traditional and non-traditional food.In Seoul there are about fifteen streets where you can eat this spectacular buffet, and the best... cheap.

But not everything is food in Korea, this country has a rich culture full of traditions that to this day continue to be maintained. The architecture is impressive and traditional costumes transport you back centuries, the famous Hanbok it is one of them.

But, why Korea? Well, it turns out I really like k-pop and I see doramas years ago, from there I started to fall more and more in love with this country. But I don't just limit myself to Korea...


Besides, I'd love to meet Japan. This place has a mythical and amazing essence unlike other countries.

I started liking Japan from a young time, because of my brother's influence. I am a manga reader, especially shoujo manga or yaoi manga (I love romance). That's why this is the first country I'd like to meet on a trip (even though Korean idols call me).

Japanese food looks wonderful (although I've only tried snacks and instant ramen) and the city is beautiful. I will died for try a traditional japan ramen.

In addition, Japan is a combination of city with extensive parks, plus it is very safe to be there! (Japan is generally safe for visitors, the crime rate is low).

Finally, I would like to study or live in Japan (but only for a couple of years), although it is beautiful, it is expensive to live there and have a great level of competitiveness that is difficult to maintain.

Still, studying a postgraduate degree in Japanese would be a dream, I could study the language, traditions and buy many mangas! In Akihabara I lose the mind jaja (paradise
otaku)

P.D: In CAT (Tanabata Asian Collective) we are fans of Asia and they helped me learn more about Asian culture.



By Micu










Comentarios

  1. Hi Micu! It is very interesting .... I would love to get to know Japan. The images of Japan show a very special culture. Its streets seem to always be orderly and clean!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Héctor! Yeah, the cleaned is very important in the japonese culture

      Eliminar
  2. hi!! Miccu I hope that when you go you bring me some K- beauty ahahah, its the best cosmetic

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! Wonderful place to visit. I'd really like to try their food and visit its temples, I love the spirituality of that country and the places you mention sound very interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Micu!!!!!!! it shows that you have a lot of interest in Asian culture !!

    ps: i must confess that i also like yaoi a bit, it is my guilty pleasure uwu

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares