Post 2 - The concerts in my veins

Hey! Hello again!

Today I gonna tell you about one of the best experiences I in my life!
Since I was little I have listen to kpop which is my favorite music style. I've attended several concerts (about 15) in my entire life. But there's a couple that marked me enormously, and that's what I'm going to talk about today.

It was 2014 and one of my favorite groups announced that was coming to Chile, it's a boyband called SHINee (yes, as it is) and I remember at that point I was attending second year of high school. My family doesn't have much a money so I decided to buy the ticket myself. Of course I wanted the most expensive ticket so I could see them up close. To accomplish that I started selling food and clothes at school for a few weeks. A couple weeks before the concert i was finally able to get the ticket i wanted|| (which at that time cost 100 thousand chilean pesos, nothing cheap). Then VIP court was first-come, first-served basis. I remember arriving in the early morning and waited all day long outside Movistar Arena. As the entry time approached it was starting to get very cold (it was the end of April) and there were no doors (the concert was delayed) and after much shouting at last they opened, so i run like a madwoman trying to get a good place to watch the show. The moment the group started playing made everything worth it, the group glowed joy and encouragement, for me it was an astounding expirience to see them live. It's my favorite group so far!

And you know? All the effort from pooling money to lining up all day was really enriching, why? That group consisted in 5 members and three years later the lead vocalist committed suicide. It was a horrible day. I always remember his smile on stage and my soul breaks, so yeah, I feel grateful for been able to watch them on their only concert in Chile (despite having 12 years of experience)





Comentarios

  1. ohh I think it's always worth a vip ticket

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it's amazing that you have managed to gather what you need to attend,even more if that moment was worth it, you're great!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares