Post 4 - I miss the big bang theory

Hello!

Today I will talk about The Bing Bang Theory.

This show had been on the air for 12 years (12 seasons) and I started watching it a couple of years ago and I must say fell in love with the plot. I'll tell you about this show.

For starters, I really like this entertainment program, because it allows you to know new data from the world, Why? well... protagonists are scientists, and I know you must think, that boring. But you also show data about science fiction, comics, and a lot of things I like.

One of my favorite episodes from the 12 seasons and with over 200 episodes are ALL, it is impossible for me to remember one is specific and choose between so many wonders. But within the last season it ended the one year ago and leaves me with a huge void.

And within the entire cast of the series, where there's Jim Pearson, Kaley Cuoco and Johnny Galecki among many, I must admit that Mayim Bialik who plays Amy is my favorite actress, since the entire cast is the only one that in real life is scientific and allows people they are more interested in science.

One sentence that is said in the last episode is:

"To all young women out there, who dream of science as a profession, do it. It's one of the best jobs in the world. And if someone tells them they can't, don't hear them."

Well, I recently finished Gossip Girl, but that'll be left for another blog. I invite you to watch both series, you won't regret it!

Comentarios

Entradas populares