Post 5 - My Future Job

 

Hello! Today I’am going to talk about my future or my dream job

Well…in the future I would like to work in human resources because I study Public Administration and it is one of the topics that interest me the most. But I have also thought about Working in masotherapy or as yoga teacher.

I think what's describes better my carrer ots indoor activities, although I like the idea of working outdoors and in different spaces, not only in a established place. Especially yoga because it is a discipline that requires knowledge from many places and, therefore, requieres traveling to many countries. Though masotherapy and human resources dont requiere to travel as much i would also like to travel even if its just for fun and for myself.

As for salary.... I think it depends on how much I’am working weekly, I would clearly like it to be a good salary so i dont  have financial difficulties. But actually, I don't quite know how much you make in one of the Jobs i mencioned early.

As I said, I study public administration, I still got two years left to graduate (headline) but so far the specialty that interests me most is human resources because you at least got a chances to interact with people and require skills like empathy, understanding and emotional intelligence. All are related to people which is something I learned to loved working as a generation delegate throughout the last six months, leading an organized group for the last couple years and also at school working as staff  in a theater group.

Although masotherapy or yoga isn't really associated with the career, I think it may be something I study in the future when i graduate from my carrer.

All these Jobs would help me grow as a person, and it’s something I’d be hundred percent willing to Work for , and it's whats motivates me the most to study and also would like to specialize in on of these Works in the future. I'd love to love my job.

Comentarios

  1. Human resources are not my favorite topic related to the career but it's a interesting field to investigate and work.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares